Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Quick Update

Baby and Papa on Memorial Day. It's hard to get them to hold still for a picture! 

There's an old saying that goes, "If it can break it will break on deployment." Tuesday was Day One of Papa being TDY and the computer refused to boot up, our new dog peed on the floor and I locked myself and Baby out of the house. What a day! I had to let myself in with the help of a very tall ladder and a bedroom window that we'd thankfully left slightly open the night before when letting in some cool air. I had always wondered since we bought this house if the window would work as a point ingress while we slept and the answer is yes, but it's damn hard and noisy to boot, so we'd have plenty of time to introduce anyone coming up a ladder to the .12 gauge. The computer problem still isn't resolved so I'll be updating from my phone until that happens. I'm working on a post right now about keeping a schedule and thinking about another on food security. 


I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day with their family and friends and took a moment to think about those that have given their lives in service to their county and the family they left behind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment